What matters now


There are so many things to accomplish and so little time. The interests of our lives tend to peak and valley like the seasons. So I try to do what matters most today at that moment. Sometimes I miss the mark let’s face it I can be self absorbed. However that’s ok because sometimes I get the chance to make it right (God willing).


Friday, December 13, 2013

Love without condition.

As human beings we are selfish in our natural state. It takes great effort to look outside of our being and be content with just how things are. If we truly love without condition then we won't stumble over each others human nature.Then we can love them for who they are. This is a daily practice. I and I alone will get in the way of not getting my way. But if I can stop and accept each individual and the condition of their humanity. Then and only then will I see the me in others and will love them simply just for being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment