What matters now


There are so many things to accomplish and so little time. The interests of our lives tend to peak and valley like the seasons. So I try to do what matters most today at that moment. Sometimes I miss the mark let’s face it I can be self absorbed. However that’s ok because sometimes I get the chance to make it right (God willing).


Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Soulmate!

When asked if I've married my soulmate? This is my answer.
I married my soul mate 28 years ago and I still love her to this day.
If you ask me what the secret is, i'll you it starts with the both of you wanting to be in relationship.
A partnership if you will.
If one of the two doesn't want to be in the marriage or relationship, it will not last.
So it takes work, tolerance, patients, compassion, sacrifice and realistic expectations.
Do I become frustrated, angry, disappointed, lonely, impatient.
Yes I experience all of these things It's called the human experience.
I am not perfect, this is living life on life's terms and a being human being. It's all part of being in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment